Saturday, March 28, 2009

Food Poisoning

I had one of the worst days of my life today. Woke up with a stomach ache. Spent 2hours in the toilet. Pain pain pain….food poisoning. Went to the ekspo and watched faiz play futsal last nite. Im gonna list down all the food I ate. Fried wantan, sotong kangkung, roasted chicken and drank air kelapa laut. Everyone was fine except me. So I suppose the roasted chicken was the spoilt one bcoz I was the one who was eating it. Sangat menyeksakan. Mcm nak give birth je…Face all pale, felt like vomiting and fainting. The stomach ache didn’t bother me much…wat worries me more is that there was blood when I peed. Blood in the urine can either be that ur having problems with the kidney or kencing kotor(due to excessive use of public toilets). So I freaked out. Called my personal doc (mama). She told to see the doc. So I did. But now im ok. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment