Thursday, April 9, 2009

Forgive n Forget

It was 2 years ago during my 1st year in uni. I was facing one of the toughest moment in life. I had been accused of having sex in the toilet. Hamba Allah mana ntah yang sesuka hati membuat fitnah. But i have this feeling that it was one of the cleaning lady, makcik M as she was the only cleaning lady that was in charge of my level's toilet. It was on Saturday when the incident happened. I was from KL and had to go back early as i had to attend bagpipe class. There were few students then. Reached Kl at 3am and went to the class at 10am. The incident occurred around 11am. Meaning i wasnt in college during that period. The cleaning lady report it to the principal and unfortunately told practically all the seniors what she saw..and who she thought it was. "budak bilik 115, mcm cina, rambut panjang". Dan semestinya bukan ifa(she was my roommate then). This one senior whom ifa was closed to told her "klo nak pilih kawan tu pilih la yang baik2".(its funny and stupid how this kind of ppl can give advice to others while she herself sleeps around with her boyfriend) She told ifa everything about what the cleaning lady told her. Ifa was perplexed as she knew i wasnt around college during that time. So she told me. I was soooooooooooo frustrated, scared, etc. YES they say if ur not guilty why be scared? ohhhh..u should walk a mile in my shoes then only ull know.
After few days i received a letter from the office summoning me to see the principal. So i did. Guess what....she told me to confess!! What was there to confess...i did no wrong. She ask if i had a boyfriend. I told her yes,...but he was in UITM dungun(the guy's number plate started with a 'K'). And she said "who knows..u might have done it with some other guy". What do u think im a whore???? Sangat kurang ajar. She asked if i pray, if i wear tudung. What does that have to do with the issue? Even if u do wear tudung, if u want to sleep around, u will do it. It wont hamper ur desire. Correct? She told me one of the cleaning lady told her and she will believe the cleaning lady more as she's been working for years at the college.(kunun la org tua tak menipu, but does she know that org tua kdg2 rabun?)
The principal and the ppl from the office came over my room the next day. Checked everything. So i let them. I had nothing to hide anyway. Thank god my sejadah was lying on the floor. They made a sarcastic remark "ni solat dari tadi subuh ke?"(i dont usually fold my telekung..DULU.)
I seriously couldnt stand it. The rumors had been spread all over. Seniors would look oddly towards me. I was so scared that it would spread to the boys(laki sini mulot mcm P*ki Ayam). I finally went to see my mentor Dr Yati. She told me to write a letter to the principal stating the chronology of what i did on that day..and state the people who were with me as witnesses. I even asked for my bagpipe lecturer for his signature as a proof of my presence during that class. And since then i never heard anything about the case. They finally shut up. Before i sent the letter, i already told the principal that i wanted to write a letter to her. And she said "klo kamu tak bersalah knp harus kamu defend diri?" OHHH MYYY GODDD,....ive been accused of things i didnt do...and she's telling me that i shouldnt defend myself? Dr Yati also adviced me to make acquaintance with the cleaning ladies, therefore they will get to know me better. Maybe part of it was my fault because i wasnt that close to them.
But guess what? i am now bonding with makcik M. During the incident i confronted her. I asked if she was the one who thought the 'ghaib girl' was me? she denied. I can see from her eyes that she was scared. Nvm..i forgive her. Recently she was having a tummy ache. Gave her my remaining medicine from my tummy ache i had few weeks ago. Dia bagi api..kita bagi air..

1 comment:

  1. Shit! I totally forgot about this. Kesian ko. Sampai kene tuduh camtu. I hate it when people judge us by the tudung we don't wear. It's okay. Ur strong. Keep being strong.

    p/s kalau amik some stories from your life and some stories from my life, we can have a really good sinetron tau. huhuhu.

    ReplyDelete