Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Person who wouldnt mind being called 'keling'

Its very rare to see me LMAO these days. Without the presence of this one truly special person in my open diary, my life isnt that colorful. He's the only person in campus of which i know that can make me pee in my pants. I have to admit that i do miss him...miss him crackin' stupid jokes, horny jokes, condemning people, giving advices, etc. If only he knew what ive been through, what im facing this exact moment. Anand has always been there thru thick and thin. He's a wonderful caring person even though at times(well most of time) he gets on my nerves. Condemn me all u want if that will bring u back to US. Yes US. Ever since our friendship went from bad to worst, he no longer hangs out with the others. And im sorry to u guys that this has to happen...at this right moment when we all will be leaving UUM in less
than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment