Sunday, April 26, 2009

Siva will always be Siva

I just love that lil dude of mine. Had brunch the other day with mr i-want-to-be-indonesian(anand). Everything went well. I got the old anand back. Irwan, my ex-kmpk class mate joined us. I swear we were so loud. As u know anand. Anyway, he told me he has covered everything for intl political eco paper which will be on the 5th coz he wants to go clubbing in Danok. Clubbing in Danok? For real? There prolly wont be any chicks except for a bunch of fags. I told him what if the place was bombed? His answer was : "Takpe la aku mati syahid..eh silap mati syawat la". And would want uum's flag to cover his coffin. STupidddooooo. HEeheheh..thats anand. And he started imitating Russell Peters on obscene jokes. Talking about dicks while i was enjoying my food. Appetizer perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment