Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fate Has Its Own Plan






25.12.2010 is when Syed Muslim (kodeng) and i are officially engaged. Thats right baby, engaged.
Syukur alhamdulillah I am blessed. Been through heartbreaks tons of time, but Allah is just. Eventually i was given the best among the best. Alhamdulillah. And the story begins.....

Ive known him since August last year when the ex-A and i were breaking fast at The Apt. He was one of ex-A's good old friend. So we hung out a couple of times when i was still with ex-A. And when ex-A broke it off, me and him were still friends. We became very close but i only look at him as an older brother. But something came up that forced us from being friends. So we abide by it for almost half a year until things didnt work out with the nenek kebayan. And we re-connected once again.

I was dating L during that period. But he never took advantage. We were like before, friends. And when things didnt turn great between me and L, only then he started to get closer to me.

But the feelings were NEVER there from day one. However, I realized that my feelings towards him started to evolve right before i went for the Maybank iv. I told myself that if i ever get that job, i would consider myself into settling down. And when i finally got accepted...my world suddenly changed. Totally changed. Wallahi i felt that Allah really opened up my heart to him. Tiba2 rasa sayang :). Anyway he prolly noticed that ive been giving good respond. And we were officially a couple starting mid November even though he never proposed. As always, no specific date :P. And early December he told me that his parents would like to come over for an engagement w/o them knowing me in person first. Maybe ni dinamakan rezeki. Im grateful to have future inlaws that dont make stupid judgement over who the person are. Accepting me as i am. Prioritizing their son's happiness.

Having kodeng around is like living under the rainbow. My life is full of colors. Everyday is all about laughter. I love u too much. I couldnt care less what others think of us. He was the one who was there through my ups and downs. He was the one who would always remind me to be thankful of what i posessed when i felt that life wasnt unfair. And he never gave up when rejection was the last word.

So thats the story. It happened so fast. woooooooshhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment