Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back~!

Im backkkkk. For the time being anyway. Wedding prep is back on track! I can foresee a major problem coming my way. For a girl who doesnt wear the head scarf, wedding head scarf (if u intend to wear one) will most prolly be one of the major problem. Awning? Lilit? Selendang? You name it. Not only tudung but your face shape is another factor that will turn u down. Not all girls are gifted with a face shape that suits any kinds of tudung. Unfortunately my face is one of it. Bahhhhh!! Ive been going to several shops but none suits to my liking. Apparently most of the people (including the boutique owner) said that my face suits more with tudung awning. :( baru je nak pakai tudung lilit2 ala2 arab.. Adehhhhhh.

Ada org kata tak payah pakai langsung since susah sgt. But i want to wear one for nikah despite the fact that itll most prolly turn out 'biasa je'.

Lets see how.......

No comments:

Post a Comment