Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Characteristics of my DREAM Hubby

So here are some of the characteristics of my dream hubby. And when i say 'dream', you dont expect the guy to be real right...dream doang koqqqqq~!! :)

1)-Must have a face like Gunawan.
Thats rite...i'd go for Asians. Not the badminton player Gunawan! The Hikmah Gunawan.
Very Sophisticated looking man with glasses. Ganteng~!

2)-Must never consume rice!!
I dont eat rice, i despise rice, so yea, a guy who loves rice is the last person that i would want to marry to:P. Call me crazy but thats just me. Cant live with it.

3)-Football hater
Don't u think once guys are into football they get very obsessed? ahhh..wouldnt it be nice seeing ur hubby not watching football and just spend the whole day with you? Yes i know that is very unlikely! As i said..this is only a dream hubby.

4)-Bear huggable
You dont need to have six pacts. You just gotta be huggable coz ill be needing that hugs every single minute. So a body like Bam Samsons would be nice...agagagag

5)-Sempoi
I need a guy who doesnt pretend in what ever he does. A guy who acts naturally.
A guy who is actually being himself. A guy who can fart-burp fart-burp all he wants in front of me without going to the bathroom to do so. Make it more interesting if he is willing to burp-compete me. eheheheh

6)-Hooka Partner
The guy doesnt have to smoke shisha to be my hooka partner. He just needs to accompany me when ever i date Mr. Hooka. I will love u till the end :)

4 comments:

  1. This is just your DREAM guy right? meaning he doesn't exist. gonna have to settle for the next best thing. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete