Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kuzi+Roti Jala plssssssss

If I were to compare my schedule during my year in matriculation and my schedule now, definitely the schedule during matrix was wayyyyyy hectic. Classes from 8am till 4pm. Just one hour recess from 1-2pm. 5days a week. But somehow, I get tired easily here in UUM. I think its because of the humid weather and the walking. I remembered how my dad forced me into matriculation. It was awful. I promised guy A that no matter what I won’t enroll for matrix. My plan was to go for UITM and to take banking. So when I had to abide by my dad’s decision, he was quite devastated and pissed. He was away for 3months to serve for the national service. By the time he comes home I wont be around so yea, that’s prolly the reason why. The first few months were hell. Being apart from family, being independent was hard. Yes I cried. I was homesick sampai demam. I remembered Guy A’s mom called me. Always giving me advices and support. And yes of course the person I can’t live without, MAMA would always give advices. She knew I was struggling. But even after several months I would still cry once in a while. Oh god…..it was just too hard for me. I told myself how am I ever gonna do 2 things at the same time? Study and at the same time manage myself (laundry). YES! Laundry je kot….LOL but during that period it felt really hard. It put pressure on me as I did not like the environment. Everything needs to be done in a fast pace. If ur lagging behind then ur at loss. Concentration is really vital. And I hate it as Guy A would always push me to go to KL during weekends. There will always be fights. I hate it how he doesn’t understand my situation. That’s the differences between org yang berpelajaran dgn org yang tidak. When he got into college only then he understood. And during that moment I was the one who would pressure him. PADAN MUKA. Most of the kids are top scorers in high school. The lecturers would usually ask how many A’s we scored during SPM. I felt like I was the most stupid person among them. But at the end of the semester I realized that even students who scored 1A managed to score 4.00 and there are several students who scored 9As but got below than 2.50. Kena dismissed pon ade jugak. So yea…SPM doesn’t guarantee anything pon . Just admission to pre-uni. The only fun part of matrix is that u get rm1k per semester. So rm2k it is!  for freeeeeeeee~!!!

This one guy made a remark about my tummy. Dia kata buncit. DAnnggggg. So I told myself I have to start jogging. Was supposed to jog with Faiz today. But we decided to go for cycling instead because ifa wanted to tag along but she didn’t have any sneakers. Told her to borrow from the girls but she’s like size 8/9 so it was hard. Huhuhu…OMG..pain pain painnnnnnn…

I miss Kelantan. Haven’t been there for nearly 2years. I miss the food..the people..the shisha.. Tiba2 rindu gila kuzi+roti jala. I miss Guy A's mom's kuzi. Her cooking is the bomb. I cant seem to find the kuzi recipe she gave me...bummer. Next journey--- KUBANG KERIAN, KOTA BHARU, KELATE.(Sedo's). 

No comments:

Post a Comment