Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Dream

Im taking a break from writing a new entry on my family...u just wait Ira ;)
I'll be leaving UUM in about 2months. And only be graduating march next year. During high school, i never knew what i wanted to do in life. I just go with the flow. Even when i was to choose which course i wanted for my bach degree, i had no idea of what suits me best. And finally i chose Int'l Affairs management. And i NEVER had any idea that it was intertwine with politics. The first class i attended the lecturer asked why we chose Intaff. Many said that it was their last choice (it was my first choice)..and many also said that they want to be a successful politicians.(ppphhhtttt).And i was like "why is everyone talking about POLITICS????" ....deng deng denggg...im screwed!!. The 2nd last thing that i wanted to do was POLITICS. The last thing was Accounting. But its ok...if i never took this subject i wouldnt have made news as my priority in life. Living w/o reading the daily news is like ur missing one major thing in life. I cant stand people not having the initiative to actually watch or read the news. sangat la kasihen deh lo.

Anyway...with me graduating soon and with the eco recession we're facing i am bloody scared that i wont be able to secure a job. No i will not be picky. Anything that comes my way ill just grab it. I have always wanted to be a diplomat. To be a diplomat u must be a PTD first. To be a PTD is not that easy. They'll only pick the best among the best. And i dont think im that competitive enough. I am not that confident. euurrrghhh. God plssss help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So..if i dont get a job either in the gov or private sector, i think ill just further my study. Really want to take up Strategic study. My aim....to satisfy myself and to make mama and papa happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment