Saturday, March 14, 2009

Starting all over

As u can see, i started reading muqadam at the age of 6 kot. Tp takpenah pandai2 pon. Until we left for Japan. I started to learn from the beginning at the age of 9 kot. This Indonesian ustaz will come over every friday to the Msian Apartment in Tokyo and will teach us children. Each kid will only get to spend 10-15min. And after we left for Msia, i did continue reading with this ustazah but the she moved so i stopped. And when we moved to Kelantan, my mom would send both my lil sis and bro to this aunty Aisyah to learn to read the quran. That time it was after SPM. I had nothing to do much as i stopped working at Sbux. So i told my mom that i wanted to learn to read with aunty Aisyah. I did managed to learn a bit. But had to stop as i had to enrol for matrix. Since then, i never had the initiative to continue learning. Konon sebok la. So u see, its on and off for me. I can read, but not as efficient as Ira or nita but better than adi.

Until that day when sum1 told me its very important that i learn how to read. Rasa malu pon ade. So I told my mom to buy an al-quran for me. So she did. Like a month ago...and i havent even started reading...well except for the translation. Which is also hard to understand. Ayat2 sastera :P. The al-quran is left on my table untouched. I wanted to learn with Ija and she didnt mind pon. But its very hard as i dont want to bother her. She too need to study for final and of course is busy with assignments. Until today...i told myself that i had to start reading. Its now or never. And i remember last year i installed this digital quran from my previous roommate. And i thought it would be much better. Just read the quran while listening to the person recite it. Dari situ pon boleh betulkan ape yang kita silap. So now i have my own ustaz...weeeee~

1 comment: