Friday, May 8, 2009

Biadab

Went to the salon today with mama to cut my bangs. Afterward to the mamak coz mama was craving for maggie goreng. It was around 1.30pm(friday). We were quite surprise to see several malays eating there. Men, school boys, the owner himself(we asked and yes he's a mamak).
Anyway..that did not bother me that much. What bothered me was this lil boy(well not THAT lil prolly aroung form4 kot). My mom was ordering her food and he was trying to walk through. There was like soooooo much space left and he had to make this annoying sound as if he's annoyed that my mom was blocking his way. I heard it. Ape lagi...i sound budak tu. I said(more like shouting kot ahahha) "ape haish2....kurang asam punya budak"..gila biadap. Seriously..kids nowadays are like soooooo rude. No one messes with my mom okeyyy. One of the major factors why i broke up with pjo was that his mom undermine and condemn my mom. I dont give if she condemned me but not MY family. Screw these people....klo ikotkan hati nak je sound lebih..but he walked out as if he didnt hear me..he prolly did hear me but was too scared. takot la tu. Dh la ketot. I bagi wedgy padan muka. Tak solat plak tu. I wonder how he treats his own mom.

1 comment:

  1. kuajaaaaaaaaaaq. tak reti hormat orang tua. tut tut tut... bagus u sound pelajar tersebut.

    ReplyDelete